Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New: Doree Hair Colours got Released


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hi doll-girls (oh that sounds really weird)

Today Doree's new hair colours got released! There are not any 'new' colours, but hey, who's complaining xd
The haircolours are $6 each and the highlights $8, and ofcourse it's superstar only. I don't think it's fair that only superstars can buy them, but that's an other story, right?

I love the dark-blue colours. And because I didn't have any crazy funky colours, I bought them all ö So that's about 115 stardollars xd Fortunaly I'm not broke or something :3
the only colour I didn't like is the Pouth Red Colour, I have another red in my Make-Up stash, it's a little bit darker ;-)

Well,the credits go to hotbuysbazaar.blogspot.com, so please check it out ^^ I copied their image from doree :)

Love ♥ Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment