Friday, March 12, 2010

Little introduction...


Hi, dollies!!

My name is Martina but you probably know me as hp-4ever on Stardoll. :P I'm Lola's friend so when she asked who wants to be a writer I had to apply. :) I love writing for Stardoll blogs so this one isn't an exception, especially 'cause it's from my friend. ;) I love it because there are many cool posts, my favorite are ones with inspired make-ups, I think Lola and girls do amazing job with those!
My 'job' will be to write my opinion about the latest styled outfits that come to Starplaza. Right now, those are the Cyber Tribe inspired outfits. I'll tell you what I think and then you'll choose if you agree with me or not, nothing hard. :P
I hope you'll like my posts and if you think I should improve them in some way, be sure to let me know, ok?

Love, Martina
xxx

1 comment: