Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Inspired By Sonia Rykiel (pour H&M)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bonsoir Mes Cheriès,
First thing: I type with another colour because I want to :D

Second thing: Stardoll released a dress from Sonia Rykiel. I reconized it because I saw it in real :D You can buy all this cheap designer clothes at H&M! yay n_n

So here's is the real pic, I couldn't find a pic with only that dress, but it's the middle one in case you didn't noticed :p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this is the stardoll version. I think they made it quite well:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I bought it... Because it's like, funny and I think I could make a stunning outfit with this. I'll post my version if I'm wearing it n_n so stay TUNED Fashionista's xd

Love ♥ Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment