Monday, March 29, 2010

LE Shop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hi,

Here are the shop printscreens as I promised:





Most of the clothes are really ugly, Like the LE logo sweater on the last picture, and that lila jacket... I prefer the collection before this one. But there are some really cool pieces too, I love the plastic purses and the skirts. And the LBD is just awesome (and expansive ö)

Something went wrong with the prices, as you can see, some things were sold out as it was just released. You can still buy it, but I'm afraid you have to hurry before it's gone!

So I'm really broke now, but I'll get new sd soon ♥

So what do you think about LE? Did you bought some?

These are the bags, it's weird but I'd get the old bags when I bought mine :/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments:

Post a Comment