Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Soo Sorry! Please help!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am So Sorry i have Not been Writing its Not My Fault!
My Computer that i Always Use for Graphics and Screen pics Got Hacked and a Virus. Now
I can't Use My Computer it Keeps Popping up bad sites that I Would Never go to. Its Just Horrible.
And I Have Norton Virus Protection and it' Says its Expired but it's Not i Just payed/able'd it.
and i don''t know what to do i'm trying to Clear all my sims 2 downloads. pictures and my history and my cache and my passwords and all and its just a big mess. i'm so sorry for anyone i hurt
i been really sad over the days about posting i want to but i can't i am using my College laptop for my college classes just to post i feel really bad that i can't do anything to make the virus go away.
if you have any tips for it to go away or anything SAFE to download PLEASE PLEASE! tell me in the comments! i am begging your my only help! :D

1 comment:

  1. I have Norton too, and it works fine. I think you shouldn't dowload things for the sims, 8 of the 10 items are fake or won't work. So I think that's where your virus came from.
    And don't feel sorry for not posting ♥

    ReplyDelete