Friday, March 19, 2010

Guess Who's Back!!! & More!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well Since I am Back After a Week or So.
I Have News. I Got the Computer to work. and This one has Photoshop Instead of Gimp!
So Now i can Expiriment More :D
Well Since i'm Back i Will be Posting a Few things.

I Tryed Out the Dramatic Blue Eyelook That Lola Posted.
And This is How myne Turned out :D


I Hope it Turned out good.. lol I Thought it Was Cutee! :D
Now something else i been DIEING TO post about : I Created a Rocker Lookk! :D


Um A Little Info. it Cost;s 51 For Me Because i have Some of it But if You Don;t have any this will cost : 73$ Sorry ....

I used :
Ankle Boots
Zebra Leggings
Sequined Square Top

Makeup :
Rose Blush
Teal Shade Stick
Midnight Blue Shade Stick.
Fog Grey Shade Stick
Nude Lipstick
Black Eyeliner
Black Volumizing Mascara
Midnight Blue Liner ( Not the Solid the Liquid Liner!)


Sooo That's the Look and I'm Happy i can Post again..
ttyl ;D

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment