Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Inspired By Givenchy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey Y'all

First I want to thank Nicole for posting her first thing on the blog :D

Stardoll released three pieces of Givenchy Clothing today. I found the real pic all by myself ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the real version. I found it on the official website of givenchy. It's from the spring/summer collection 2010, Haute Couture.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the stardoll version. I think it's quite good, except for those pants. They are too baggy if you ask me.
I bought the jacket. Maybe I buy the top later, but definitely not the whole outfit :p

By the way, this is how I used the Ginvency Jacket:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love ♥ Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment