Friday, March 19, 2010

The Cyber Tribe styled outfits




Hi, dollies!! How are you today? :)

My computer is broken since the weekend so I couldn't post anything on the blog... :( But now I'm in my library and I'll post my article from here! ;)
I'll talk about the Cyber Tribe styled outfits. First, read what SD magazine said abou them, take a look at some pohotos and than read my opinion! :)


SD MAGAZINE QUOTE:
"This Cyber Tribe collection is an absolutely dress-centric collection full of vivid pastels, zebra prints and baroque curlicue skirts. Inspired by luxury labels like Versace, Giles and Balenciaga, the extravagant collection is firmly grounded in construction and wearability. Members of this tribe worship our printed-silks, foil bustiers and fringe detailing - executed with absolutely on-trend silhouettes."


In my opinion, this outfits are a bit too much eccentric and kinda hippy... I think there are just to many patterns and colors and I'm not crazy about that. :P The item I like the most is the light pink dress from the 1st photo and I think that the blue dress on the last photo is cool. Other things are pretty much ugly to me... xD But I have to say that I like the fact that prices aren't so high like usually! :)
What do you think about them?

Love, Martina
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment