Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Introduction And More.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hey My Name is Nicole Other Ways Known as Bay_Watch11
I am 19 Years Old. And I Do Graphic's Makeover's And More.
I Discovered a Site the Other Day Called
www.polyvore.com
Its a Really Fun site, You Can Make Your Own Outfits and Share them ,
Today i Will Show you My Talent . I Have a Few things i Wanna show you.

This is One Of the Outfits i Put Together.


Now thats One of my Graphics.
Now thats a Makeover i Did

Thanks for the Opportunity to Be Writing for This Blog. I'm Happy And Proud
I'll be SURE To Show My Skills .

Untill Then , thanks.

-Nicole


Whoops almost forgot i Made a Banner I hope this is Correct.



Thanks -Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I like it all ♥
    I'm so happy you want to write for the blog :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete