Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How to rock the new McQueen clothes: 3 ways !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Well for this first look we have a McQueen dress for 15 SD. Its a state-ment making avant-guard/girly dress. I added a crinoline to give it more "oomph" and a chained belt. Since the top is so flowy, I put on chunky shoes to balance it all out.


This look features a ruffled McQueen skirt. I really love this skirt and think it is the most versatile of all of these pieces. I paired it with a simple tank to and a Miss Sixty vest. The item that wraps it all up is the blue Gladiators from ELLE.


This look shows you how to wear the rusty McQueen booties. They are a pretty edgy piece and look even better with an OTTO jumpsuit under a pair of Miss Sixty harem pants.




Hope you love them :)

Until next time
xoxo

Shayan

3 comments:

  1. shay, you have some serious style talent!

    I
    Love
    It

    ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys have style also :D
    LOL
    And thanxx so much Lola :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. nooo thank you n_n

    I like guys with style bahaha

    ReplyDelete