Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Essence Of A Brand 3: Voile


Hey again :) Today I have the third instalment in my essence of a brand series :)
This time I featured one o my favorite brands: Voile. They have very classy, elegant formal clothes ! So as you can see its pretty hard to make a "casual" look, the first one s instead a less dramatic formal dress :)



The first look is a very intresting combination, but what pulls it togather is that the pieces are in the same colour family and both feature draping and rouching :)
The second one is a head to toe VERY dramatic Versace outfit :) But I think I went overboard on the makeup :)

Until next time..
xoxo
Shayan

1 comment:

  1. Naww i Love the Makeupp <3 You Know you Can Never Have too Much Makeup Unless you Look Like a Walking Rainbow then its too Much! :-P
    But what are the price's for both looks?

    ReplyDelete