Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hotbuys - March 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today Stardoll post the new HB of March :D
Here they are:


1. Abbey Dawn Top - 15 Februart - Kohls
2. Hot Buys dress - 2 March - Folk
3. Hot Buys Necklace - 4 March - Splendid
4. Hot Buys Ruffle Top - 10 March - Pretty in Pink
5. Hot Buys Blouse - 13 March Bisou
6. Hot Buys Tights - 15 March - Evil Panda
7. Hot Buys Sequin Dress - 18 March - Pretty in Pink
8. Hot Buys Chain - 23 March - RIO
9. Hot Buys Vest - 29 March - Fallen Angel
10. Hot Buys Shoes - 31 March - Bisou

As you can see, something is wrong, the abbey dawn top is released in February (?) and is non-ss (only 8 stardollars) And they forgot to give the diadem a name and date from it's release. Weird huh?

But I love them all! Except the shoes... But maybe if you wear them well... I really love the dresses and the ruffle top. The necklace is funny, I think it looks brilliant with black clothes.

I like this HBS better than February ;-) There isn't a HB I don't like.

Can't wait to get my hands on them :3

x Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment